1. The minimum wager accepted online is $2 for sports and horses. The minimum wager placed over the phone is $25.00 for sports, and $15.00 for horses.
2. The maximum limit on overnight lines (basically from the last half time of the night until we open the next morning) is any combination of wagers totaling no more than $500. Any multiple bets made during this time that exceeds this limit will be deemed NO ACTION.
3. You can select any one team up to ONLY 3 times on your parlay and teaser combinations. Players, please keep a record of your team selections. If you select the same team (or total) in more than 3 parlays AND/OR Teasers, we can make ALL of your wagers involving that team or total a NO ACTION.
4. Open Parlays must be filled within 30 days after being placed. We reserves the right to cancel any parlays that remain open after 30 days.
5. Maximum payout on parlays is Agent specific. On Round Robins, the maximum payout will be considered for the WHOLE group of parlays and not for each parlay.
6. When wagering on the internet, clients are solely responsible for their own account transactions. Please make sure to review your wagers for any mistakes before confirming them. It is the member’s responsibility to write down the ticket number as confirmation of a wager made online. Without this number, We not responsible for wagers not confirmed in the system.
7. If the client has made a mistake entering a play, the play can only be deleted by the Agent.
8. All read backs are final if placing a bet by phone. Upon completion of your wager(s), the wagering agent will read all wagers back to the client. The client is required to state their wagering account number and password for confirmation that all wagers recorded by the wagering agent are correct. Please listen carefully to the read back. It is the clients responsibility to correct any errors during the read back. In the event a customer does not hear the read back due to technical difficulties (disconnections, static, etc.) it is the client’s responsibility to call back immediately to confirm his/her wager(s), or all wagers will be accepted as the wagering representative entered them.
9. All account discrepancies must be reported within three (3) days of the date of the possible error.
10. Some telephone wagers (e.g. rolling IF bets) may be limited due to "crunch time".
11. All future wagers are graded and credited upon completion of the event or season. For example, a wager on the Red Sox over 90 wins will be graded after full completion of the schedule even if the outcome of the wager has been determined.
12. The players Agent reserves the right to terminate or modify any rules, regulations, wagers or any type of policy at any time prior to any written or verbal notice.
13. All decisions are at the sole discretion of the players Agent and all decisions of final.
14. All future wagers are graded and credited upon completion of the event or season. For example, a wager on the Red Sox over 90 wins will be graded after full completion of the schedule even if the outcome of the wager has been determined.
It is the player’s responsibility to question and clarify any event not covered or rules he/she does not understand with their Agent prior to placing any wagers.