We will always consider common sense and good judgment in accessing all client interactions, questions and claims. We have included the following rules for consideration and as a guide to decision making.
1. In this section you will find information on our policies and the conditions for wagering online or by telephone. By wagering you indicate your full acceptance and understanding of all of these rules. If you have any questions concerning our policies and the conditions for wagering, please contact Your Respective Agent.
2. All transactions and wagers are to be considered originating from and governed by the laws of Costa Rica. Any person residing in the Country of Costa Rica is prohibited from becoming a member.
3. Laws regarding gaming vary throughout the world. Gambling may be unlawful in some jurisdictions, and it is the responsibility of members to ensure that they understand and comply fully with any laws or regulations relevant to themselves in their own Country. All members of First Class Wager must be at least 18 years of age.
4. We reserve the right to void any transactions made by a minor.
5. We do not report any winnings or losses to any government agency. It is the responsibility of members to report any wagering income to the appropriate governmental agencies. It is the responsibility of each member to pay any applicable taxes. First Class Wager does not withhold taxes.
6. All members of First Class Wager must acknowledge and agree that all wagers placed via the telephone are recorded on a tape system. In case of disputes, the tape will be replayed and the wager as confirmed on the tape will be deemed final. All online transactions will be saved to a file and the file will be saved on a tape back-up system. In all cases of dispute, both management and the player agree that the file tape backup shall serve as the final authority in the dispute and all wagers will be adjusted accordingly. Claims must be lodged within 24 hours from the time the wager was made.
7. Only one account is allowed per Account ID, household, or IP address. The customer reserve the right to close all accounts.
8. We reserve the right at any time to adjust or refuse any wager or transaction, in the interest of correcting a human or technical error, or any fraudulent intent of the member as interpreted by us and the Respective Agent.
9. The Respective Agent reserves right to adjust the limits and/or suspend wagering privileges on any individual account without prior written or verbal notice.
10. Any customer that is to be deemed betting as part of a syndicate or betting group risks account closure and forfeiture of all account winnings.
11. The Respective Agent reserve the right to close a client’s account at any time without prior notification and/or further explanation.
12. Each client is responsible for maintaining the secrecy of his/her betting account number and password, and should make every effort to prevent the use of his/her personal account number,and password by any third party. Any transactions entered with the account holder’s account number and password will be considered an official transaction. If a client suspects a third party may have his/her account number and password, the client must contact First Class Wager and change his/her password.
13. Internet wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by First Class Wager. Any internet wagering through other means, including the use of a ‘robot’ player is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, Management and The Respective Agent reserve the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the player’s account, or take any other appropriate action.
14. If a player believes that we have posted an erroneous line, or time error, the player should notify us immediately to verify if the line/time is correct.
15. Immediately upon discovery, wagers placed on an event with an obvious erroneous line resulting from human error will be graded no action. If a wager with an erroneous line is not voided before play begins, we reserves the right to remedy the odds to a fair market price which would have been available at the time the wager was placed. This price adjustment may be applied during or after an event.
16. A bet made after an event begins based on occurrences that have developed while in-play, is considered a ‘past-post’ and therefore invalid. This applies for all regular game lines or when play resumes in live wagering. All events intended for in-play offering will be noted as such on the wagering option. The same applies for all horse bets, they must be placed before post time or are invalid.
17. We reserve the right to reverse the incorrect application of funds into an account due to human or system/software error. Additional funds that were not intended to be credited into a customer’s account will be reverted upon discovery of the inaccuracy. Any additional earnings from those funds are subject to voiding/forfeiture.
18. We strive to treat our clients with the respect and courtesy they deserve. We also require that our clients reciprocate the gesture to our employees. Any abusive language or treatment via phone, chat or email will cause immediate termination of the account.
19. We do not accept wagers placed with the use of robots or by manipulation of our systems. If it is deemed that a robot was utilized, the offending party risks forfeiture of funds. First Class Wager will employ the services of a 3rd party provider to make a determination where foul play is suspected.
20. We have designed ours services to protect customer privacy and maintain confidentiality.
21. All transactions are processed in highly secure 128bit encryption.
22. Time Changes and Injury Reports are unofficial and subject to changes. It is a member’s responsibility to question and clarify any event not covered or rules he/she does not understand prior to placing any wagers.
23. Any wagers deemed as correlated may be voided at First Class Wager discretion. Examples of correlated wagers are but not limited to the following:
– Team total to a team total in the same game. Includes all quarters and halves in the game.
– Team total to a run line, money line or total in the same game.
– Any side or run line/puck line of a quarter, half or game to a another side of the same game in a parlay or any type of if bet.
24. A game/match will have action regardless of the League heading that is associated with the matchup. For example, two teams from the same League are playing in a Cup competition. If the matchup is mistakenly placed in the League offering, the game/match will still have action, as long as the matchup is correct. In other words, a matchup will have action as long as the two teams are correct, and regardless of the League header in which it is placed on our website.